Well it's been almost a month since I've posted on my blog. I know I should be better. Well I'm home in Virginia. I love being home with my family, but I miss BYU and my friends there so much! Here's a list of the things I've been up to since I got home.
-The week after finals I did absolutely nothing. I just relaxed at home and took a week to wind down after a stressful week of finals and catch up on some sleep.
-Then I started job hunting. I was fortunate enough to only have to job hunt for one day before I was hired at Sweet Frog, a frozen yogurt shop near my house where I've been working since! It's a really fun job!
-I have also been babysitting a lot for families in my ward! I love little kids, and it's been a great way to earn some extra money!
-I've gotten to spend a lot of time with my family!
-I went to DC with Matthew to have lunch with Becky.
-I've seen a few friends from high school.
I can't wait until my sisters get out of school so summer can start for real! :)
I remember when I was 8 years old, I joined our neighborhood pool's swim team. To say that I was an AWFUL swimmer from the beginning of my ill-fated swimming career was an understatement. For starters, my dive into the pool was basically a glorified jump with my arms over my head. I remember we would get ribbons the Monday after a meet for each event that we had placed in. If you didn't place in any of your events, you got this yellow ribbon that said "Good Swim" on it. I had a nice collection of those "Good Swim" ribbons by the end of that season, but it didn't curb my enthusiasm in the slightest. I loved swimming and even though I was the slowest one in my age group and my three younger sisters could each swim circles around me, I went to every practice, gave it my all, and even started swimming year round. No matter how hard I practiced and trained, I never became a great swimmer. The older I got, the more...
Comments
Post a Comment